A challenging route, past some of the most iconic landmarks in Cape Town. A must for every runner’s calendar.
- Training Tips
- Training Programmes
- Running Workouts
- Trail Running
- Cape Town Marathon
- Two Oceans 2014
- Soweto Marathon
- Comrades Marathon
- Running With Dogs
Catching more quality z’s can make you a stronger, better runner. Here’s how.
The new look Runner’s World magazine has hit the shelves and it’s better than ever!
Scale back smartly and get to the starting line fresh, healthy, and ready to run.
Enjoy a morning out with your pooch!
Slim down, speed up, and boost your health with key nutrient-packed foods and drinks.
This Just In
How important is it to you to have the full race diary in the print magazine?Read More
- Sure is! RT @brandslut_: This is happening #SowetoMarathon http://t.co/duvyyq6ske 17 hours ago
- POLL: How important is it to you to have the full race diary in our print magazine? http://t.co/vNWjisuXOd 17 hours ago
- RT @theclam: Anyone at Consitution Hill at the moment? How long are the 21km race pack queues? @runnersworldza 18 hours ago retweeted via theclam
- Heads up! Pre-entries for Liquifruit Irene Half Marathon close on Sunday 2 November. Get yours before it's too late! http://t.co/xSLXTJhBLy 18 hours ago
- Two Oceans Ultra Marathon: Sub 6 (Bronze) Training Programme December 28 October 2014
- Two Oceans Ultra Marathon: Sub 7 (Finishers) Training Programme December 28 October 2014
- Prep Your Muscles to Perform Their Best 24 October 2014
- Poll: RW Race Diary 30 October 2014
- RW At Soweto Marathon Expo 30 October 2014
- Ngubane, Griffioen Claim Ultra-Trail Cape Town Victory 29 October 2014
- Tshego: I have only ran two marathons in my life,two sowet...
- RIAAN PRETORIUS: Good morning, may I please have 2, 2oceans entries...
- jack: your body's stamina is at its best in the morning...