Challenge yourself to a MTB and a trail run, or just take part in the trail in beautiful surroundings.
- Training Tips
- Training Programmes
- Running Workouts
- Trail Running
- Cape Town Marathon
- Two Oceans 2015
- Comrades Marathon
- Running With Dogs
Two pros tackle the controversial subject of running with MP3 players.
Every run involves decision-making – when to run, what route to take, how far to go, with whom to run.
How to get your friends or family to start running – and love it!
Fix common strength imbalances to run your best and stay injury-free.
27 000 Runners braved wet and windy conditions at the 2015 Old Mutual Two Oceans Marathon.
This Just In
In just under a month, South Africans join the world running for those who can’t.Read More
- Download your @CTMarathon training programme, here: http://t.co/BUBTbbumjJ 1 day ago
- Traveling over the next few long weekends? Find a route to run at your holiday destination with our route tool: http://t.co/ixUToscRsW 1 day ago
- Running is the ultimate break: no phones, kids or bosses.Use the time wisely! You could solve your deepest troubles: http://t.co/mXeDYcn4xb 2 days ago
- We had to break it to you: if all you do is running, your speed will eventually disappear. Get fully fit here: http://t.co/EVvnUYrf9k 2 days ago
- South Africans Challenged To Enter Wings For Life World Run 16 April 2015
- Race Report: Merrell Autumn Night Series #2 16 April 2015
- The Changing Face Of Marathon Running 16 April 2015
- bevin thys: comerades is very challenging but interesting i ne...
- Vicky: You run for a reason-competitive,relaxation,fitnes...
- Harry: running with music was the way I kept going when I...