A challenging route, past some of the most iconic landmarks in Cape Town. A must for every runner’s calendar.
- Training Tips
- Training Programmes
- Running Workouts
- Trail Running
- Cape Town Marathon
- Two Oceans 2014
- Soweto Marathon
- Comrades Marathon
- Running With Dogs
Catching more quality z’s can make you a stronger, better runner. Here’s how.
The new look Runner’s World magazine has hit the shelves and it’s better than ever!
Scale back smartly and get to the starting line fresh, healthy, and ready to run.
Enjoy a morning out with your pooch!
Slim down, speed up, and boost your health with key nutrient-packed foods and drinks.
This Just In
Roads in and around the Soweto area will be impacted by the Nike Soweto Marathon taking place on Sunday 2nd November. Runners are expected to start arriving at the Joburg Expo Centre at Nasrec from 04h30 but runners can expect support from the Johannesburg Metro Police Department (JMPD) that will be out in full force […]Read More
- How fast (or slow) should you run? http://t.co/ZAnwKNjIID 3 hours ago
- POLL: How important is it to you to have the full race diary in our print magazine? http://t.co/vNWjisuXOd 4 hours ago
- RT @theclam: Seems that @SowetoMarathon have jacked up for race pack collection today. Lines were long but they moved smoothly for me. #wer… 5 hours ago retweeted via theclam
- Apologies for the typo, we do indeed mean Constitutional Hill for Soweto Marathon registration. 5 hours ago
- Two Oceans Ultra Marathon: Sub 6 (Bronze) Training Programme December 28 October 2014
- Two Oceans Ultra Marathon: Sub 7 (Finishers) Training Programme December 28 October 2014
- Prep Your Muscles to Perform Their Best 24 October 2014
- Nike Soweto Marathon: Parking & Road Closures 31 October 2014
- Poll: RW Race Diary 30 October 2014
- RW At Soweto Marathon Expo 30 October 2014
- Tshego: I have only ran two marathons in my life,two sowet...
- RIAAN PRETORIUS: Good morning, may I please have 2, 2oceans entries...
- jack: your body's stamina is at its best in the morning...