- This event has passed.
Glencairn Trail Run
11th October 2019 @ 7:00 am - 13th October 2019 @ 12:00 am
A weekend of trail running through the spectacular scenery of the southern Drakensberg at the foothills of the majestic Sani Pass. Based at Glencairn Farm, the home of sani2c mountain bike stage race, the event is fully catered with 6 meals, evening entertainment on the Saturday, and tented accommodation is provided on the farm.
The Glencairn Trail Run has two events catering for different abilities. “The Ram Run” is the longer distance event (Day 1: 21km, Day 2: 18km) and “The Lamb Run” (Day 1: 12km, Day 2: 8km) is the shorter distance event.
We have two options available to our runners:
1) Full Glencairn Package = R 2100
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE
- 6 meals: including supper Friday and lunch on Sunday
- 24 hour tea table
- Fully serviced race village including bar, chill zone & charging station
- Event garment (Salomon)
- Tent and mattress (only full package)
- Event medal
- Permanent ablutions (Hot showers and airy flushing toilets)
- Medical and doctor support
- 24 hour security
- Water tables (one per day)
- Post run activities & entertainment (ultimate frisbee and a live band)
- Awesome trails and a race village experience that one can expect from a “2c” event
- Some of the most beautiful scenery in Southern Africa