Learn To Run Trails With AJ Calitz & RW Trail Clinics!
LEARN FROM ONE OF SA’S MOST LEGENDARY TRAIL RUNNERS – AND HIS COACH:
- One-on-One Practical Skills Training and Q&A
- Form and Technique Drills and Advice
- Practical Training Methodology with AJ’s coach, and author of Running Essentials, Christoff Smit
- Small Group to Ensure Individual Attention
- Designed For All Levels: Beginner / Intermediate / Experienced
WHAT YOU GET:
– Full morning of expert guidance and advice from two of SA’s leading trail-running gurus
– K-Way soft-shell jacket valued at R900
– Falke ALL Terrain Sock trail socks, with ankle stabilising technology valued at R120
– A copy of Christoff Smit’s book Running Essentials valued at R150
– A six-month subscription to Runner’s World magazine (print or digital)
– Brunch at Tribe 112 café restaurant in Cape Town
– Lucky-draw prizes on the day!
WHEN: 07:30, Saturday 16 February 2019
WHERE: Signal Hill Car Park. (Post-clinic brunch: Tribe, 112 Buitengracht St, Cape Town)
COST: R1 200 per person
Book now, space is limited!