- This event has passed.
Trail Hunter Events Winter Trail Series #4
August 17 @ 9:00 am
Hidden amongst the green rolling hills and Savannah like grasslands, lies the beautiful free-flowing trail of the 275-hectare Modderfontein Reserve.
It is the second largest private park in Gauteng and includes portions of the Modderfontein Spruit, a number of dams, grasslands, and hills.
A perfect setting for trail runners who want to experience the freedom of running just a short drive from Joburg and Pretoria.
The Reserve is operated by the Endangered Wildlife Trust on behalf of the Heartland Properties.
Distances & Cost
7Km – R140
18Km – R180
32Km – R200
32km – 09h00
18km – 09h10
7km – 09h20
Late Entries and Number Collection:
Will take place on Saturday morning at the venue from 7am onwards (Cash and Snap Scan only)
R50 Surcharge in Late Entries.
Hard Pack Single Track, Rock Gardens Jeep Track, Savannah, Grasslands
Your entry will include the following:
- Great scenic route, loads of single track & jeep track
- Choice between a medal or craft beer to all finishers
- Well marked trails
- Well stocked water/nutrition points
- The Friendly Trail Hunter Team
- National Trail Seeding event
- Ample Parking
- BoutTime will ensure for instant results on your phone, website & on our electronic result boards at the finish, no more waiting.
What else will be at the event:
- Chill Zone
- Gourmet burgers
- Craft Beer