- This event has passed.
Run Free Virtual 5k
Apr 17 @ 8:00 am - Apr 19 @ 5:00 pm
For motivation and the love of sport, there’s nothing better than toeing the line with other athletes. But with social distancing being a real thing, we would recommend you rather not get too close to the other athletes. We do however suggest that you do keep active and join us in preparing for a virtual run in your own streets once you break free.
Introducing The Run Free Virtual 5k run.
- If your race got cancelled – this is for you.
- If you weren’t signed up for a race but need a new challenge to keep you sane – this is for you.
- If you’re ready to make a commitment to yourself to keep fighting – this is for you.
- All proceeds will go towards small businesses in South Africa
- Great prizes up for grabs!
- Results will be published online on the 19th of April 2020
- Details of how to submit your results will be mailed to you when you enter
Join the rest of South Africa to Run Free when the National Lockdown is over on any one of these days: April 17/18 or 19th – Included will be a stay at home training program with a daily live exercise with likeminded individuals and a limited edition finisher medal delivered to your door (when you selected the medal option).
You can sign up online and complete this challenge on your own schedule between the 17th and 19th of April 2020 and get many of the benefits of a real-life competition, including accolades, community support, and virtual competitors pushing you forward.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now, it’s not like you have much else to do these days…