George 6 Peaks FKT Challenge
Sep 12 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Attempt to set a George 6 Peaks FKT or just to complete the challenge!
This challenge entails summiting George’s 6 Peaks and moving on foot between the various peaks from the start to the finish.
• Start – Sputnic (Top of Outeniqua Pass) at 6h00
• Vensterberg – 1287m
• Sputnic aid station (Top of Outeniqua Pass)
• Losberg – 823m
• Amanda’s Grave (Top of Montagu Pass) aid station
• Cradock Peak – 1578m
• George Peak – 1337m
• The Cross aid station
• Tierkop – 778m
• Groenkop – 635m (Finish of the 6 Peaks Challenge) You will have to run, walk or crawl from here to Saasveld +-8km
• Finish aid station – Saasveld(Groeneweide Trail Head)
Manned refreshment aid stations will be available on the day. Outeniqua Trails Search and Rescue will be on route providing assistance in case of emergency. Spot trackers will also be provided.
Live updates will be available via the Spot tracking App and social media. All finishers will receive a commemorative finisher’s trophy.