- This event has passed.
Bophelong Half Marathon, 10 & 5km
24th September 2019 @ 6:00 am
The race will include the following distances: 21.1km, 10km and 5km. The purpose of the race in to promote a healthy life style and also to raise funds for the Bophelong Community Centre which is an NGO, which provides health care services in the form of a hospice, orphanage home, old age home and disability Centre.
Distance & Entry Fee
21.1km – R 114,00
10km – R 91,00
5km – R 57,00
Bophelong Community Centre, 19477 Molepo street, Mamelodi East
5km: 6h15• Entries on the day of the race from 4h30 to 6h00.
• Free entries to athletes 70+.( Race Day Only)
• Prize giving will be at 8h00
• Tog bag will be available at own risk.
• Temporary Licence For Non Registered Athletes 21.1 & 10km: R35
All finishers will receive medals and prize winners will receive Gold medals.
2. No seconding is allowed.
3. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
4. We regret the route is not wheel chair friendly.
5. Water points every ±3km.
6. All traffic officials and marshals must be obeyed at all times.
9. We regret the route is not wheel chair friendly.