Training Done Simply
With just one press of a button, you can start your run or walk, then track your time, distance, speed, pace and heart-rate data, right from your wrist. The Forerunner 55 also offers detailed running data, daily suggested workouts, additional built-in sports apps and more.
The Forerunner 55 helps runners of all skill levels achieve their fitness goals:
- Built-in GPS tracks how far, how fast and where you run
- Wrist-based heart-rate monitor provides data all day and night
- All-day activity tracking counts steps, calories, sleep and more
- Daily suggested workouts take the guesswork out of training by offering personalised run workouts tailored to your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Garmin Coach training plans offer on-screen guidance from expert coaches, and free 5K, 10K or half-marathon training plans that adapt based on your specific goals
- Safety features let you send a message with your location to family and friends
“With just one press of a button, you can start your run or walk, then track your time, distance, speed, pace and heart-rate data, right from your wrist.”
“We know there are runners of all skill levels who prefer a simplified running watch,” says Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of worldwide sales. “With that in mind, the Forerunner 55 presents informative and digestible data in a way that can help people reach their running goals, while also encouraging them to live a healthy lifestyle.”
Change things up with HIIT and breathwork activity profiles. Advanced wellness tracking features – such as all-day respiration monitoring, intensity minutes and more – put you in tune with your body. Get more runs in between charges, thanks to this watch’s long battery life, and make it truly your own by downloading watch faces, apps and more from the Connect IQ™ Store.
BUY THE GARMIN FR55 NOW here