This Is The Shoe You Need To Smash Those Post-Lockdown PBs
Looking to recover the damage that lockdown did to your PB streak? The new Fresh Foam Tempo from New Balance is designed to help you reach your peak performance and bounce back stronger. Part of the latest Fresh Foam X range, its makers have combined the Tempo’s previous models into this combination of three shoes: The Lazr, The Pursuit and The Solas.
Introducing Fresh Foam X
Building on the launch of New Balance’s hugely successful Fresh Foam, the Boston-based brand have launched a further upgrade with Fresh Foam X, offering even better performance and comfort in a wide range of shoe choices. Using data collected from thousands of runners, New Balance have developed a lightweight cushioning system supports at just in the pressure points. The Tempo offers supreme response on the road and it’s packed with data-driven comfort.
Why you’ll love the NB Fresh Foam Tempo
The Fresh Foam X collection is built smartly, to cover every trail, every step, every kilometre and the Tempo offers the best response on the road, and a whole lot more…
- Fresh Foam X midsole: well cushioned, yet still low profile. Fresh and fast with improved energy return through Fresh Foam X.
- D2D upper: data-to-design visuals and tuned, embroidered mid-foot fit focus on meticulous attention to how a shoe and a foot should work together. High tenacity, breathable mesh is engineered for a simple yet tuned fit.
- A shoe of many faces: versatility comes in many forms. The Fresh Foam Tempo has enough to hold the baton as a daily trainer, and is nimble enough for an up-tempo day.
- Blown rubber forefoot: segmented for suppleness, the Fresh Foam Tempo provides increased flexibility from its predecessor The Zante Pursuit. This means a smoother, more dialled ride.
- This Upgrade From New Balance Is Made For Peak Road Performance
- Reach Your Peak Performance with New Balance’s Fresh Foam X 1080v10
Click here for more on the Fresh Foam X collection and the individual styles.