King Price Trail Seeker Series Race Entries Now Open!
The perfect setting to get back to running races are the King Price Trailseeker Trail Run at the exquisite Sondela, and the King Price Trailseeker Trail Run in Wellington. Both are part of the TrailSeeker Series this October and entries are now open!
With a slick online entry process, email and SMS reminders and on-the-day registration, you are in good hands and all Covid parameters have been adhered to. Once you’ve chosen your preferred distance you will be allocated a batch to ensure an uncongested start.
Sondela Splendour – 23 October
The fifth leg of the King Price Trailseeker Trail Run Series stops over at one of Limpopo’s most popular holiday resorts and private game reserves, Sondela Nature Reserve.
- Enjoy a family-friendly trail run event
- Experience sunset running on idyllic bushveld trails
- Soak up the tranquillity of the bush
- Top off your experience with one of Sondela’s many activities
Relax around a Bushveld bonfire after your run and warm up with a good cup of coffee, hot chocolate or perhaps a cheeky Irish coffee.
Choose between the 3km, 5km, or 10km routes and join the Sunset Trail movement!
Enter HERE NOW
Wonderful Wellington – 30 October
The beautiful Bosman Family Vineyards welcomes the King Price Trailseeker Trail Run Series for the sixth and final edition of this popular trail run series. Situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, in Wellington, it is steeped in history and tradition.
- Enjoy a fun and family-friendly event
- Expect beautiful vineyard trails that rise steeply into fragrant indigenous fynbos landscapes
- Reward yourself with a wine tasting experience in the Bosman Family Vineyards’ 260-year-old cellar
Choose your adventure: 3km, 5km or 10km
Enter HERE NOW
Along with your entry each runner will receive the following for each event:
- Free coffee compliments of King Price.
- High-quality finishers medal
- Beer tent
- Incredible water points
- Photo pack worth R270 per participant
- Runbeatable retail voucher worth R300