- This event has passed.
Black Diamond Night Trail Run
March 4 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
This annual series once again promises to be a hit on the Joburg Night Run calendar. To run at night in a safe environment, the Bryanston Country Club golf course, is an opportunity you have to grab with both hands. Bring your headlamp or buy one at the registration on race night. Walkers welcome.
Beginners, more advanced athletes and the hard core racers out there are all welcome!
After the race there will be yummy meals available – bring the whole family.
- 2 Distances to choose from: 4km or 8km
- Venue: Bryanston Country Club
- Website: https://www.bryanstoncc.co.za/
- Registration/Start and Finish: Bryanston Country Club
- Directions: https://www.bryanstoncc.co.za/
- We love supporters and that’s why we chose this venue. Meals will be available for the athletes as well as supporters. Make it a family night out.
- Wed, 4 March 2020
- Registration: from 18:00 – 19:20 (Arrive early)
- Pre-entries: please pick up your timing bar code from table indicating category and distance. Supply name and surname.
- Race briefing for all: 19:20
- 8km race start: 19:30, 4km race start: 19:40
- Prize giving: 21:00