Some quick notes:
- Do the programme exactly as it is prescribed.
- You might think that it is ‘too easy’ and wonder if you’re doing it right.
- You will be bored in Week 2, but stick it out
- By Week 5, you will get a strange feeling that you may actually enjoy running.
- By Week 6, you’ll miss it when you don’t run.
Done! Where to next?
- From here on, increase the time spent running by no more than 10% each week.
- Every third week consolidate and do the same time as the previous week. Then build again.
- Within three months you will be able to run a solid 10-K – injury-free and easily.
- This programme has taken rank ‘non-runners’ to lean and sleek runners who are now hooked.
- You will strangely find that you also crave healthier foods within three weeks. Go with it.