Possibly the most scenic marathon in SA, offering a stunning mix of forest, mountain and sea along the Garden Route. Enter on race day, from 5am.
Runner's World Magazine Runner's World Magazine offers running advice on road running, triathlon training, 5k, 10k running and Comrades and Two Oceans marathon training.
- Training Tips
- Training Programmes
- Running Workouts
- Trail Running
- Two Oceans 2014
- Comrades Marathon
- Personal Trainer
- Running With Dogs
- The Polite Runner’s Guide To Race Etiquette 12 April 2014
- Two Oceans Ultra Pace Bands 15 April 2014
- Your Two Oceans Countdown! 15 April 2014
- Beat The Two Oceans Heat 17 April 2014
- Two Oceans Weather Forecast 16 April 2014
- Weather Forecast: Two Oceans Ultra & Half Marathon 16 April 2014
- Mark: "Drink Like Crazy"???! How can you advocate ...
- Jessica: hey, where can we find pictures? from the 10km li...
- Justin Perumal: love the sport and the benefits of it,the magazine...
4km 5km 6km 8km 10km 15km 21.1km 25km 42.2km Adventure Race April December Eastern Cape featured February Free State Fun Run Gauteng Half Marathon How To I'm A Runner Injury Prevention January KwaZulu Natal Marathon March May Motivation November Nutrition October Road Run Road Running Race Ryan Sandes September trail Trail Run Trail Running Trail Running Race training programme Walk Walking Race Weight Loss Western Cape Western Province
© 2014 Runner's World Magazine. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by LightSpeed.
Runner's World® is a registered trademark of Rodale Inc.
® 2014 Rodale Inc. All rights reserved.
Published under license from Rodale Inc